Hi, thank you for visiting my website. I’m a software developer and game developer based in Edinburgh, Scotland. I currently work for Rockstar Games as a systems designer.
I have been programming for over 15 years since my early teens, initially as a hobby but now professionally for over 8 years. Over this time I’ve explored a wide range of technologies and problem spaces from web development with HTML/JS, to mobile apps for iOS with Objective C.
My primary skills lie in C# and the Unity3D game engine, both of which I have used for over 8 years.
- Fluent in C# / .NET.
- Extensive experience with Unity3D engine.
- Familiar with C, C++, Objective-C, Java.
- Application development with WPF/WinForms.
- Networking with lidgren, Unity.
- Development with Visual Studio.
- Version control with Perforce / Git / SVN.
- Build pipelining with Jenkins / TeamCity / CI.
- App development with XCode + iOS SDK.
I have also dabbled in languages such as Haskell, Python, and Ruby.